Agneepath Scheme 2022 Details: Among the recent hot topics in the Country the term Agneepath is making the round a lot. We know a lot of youths have a brief idea about it. So, we have decided to share you the complete details, eligibility, application form and the reasons of protests across the country. Hopefully, going through this information at the end of this page you shall have a complete idea of the Agneepath Scheme 2022 Details. So, lets get started with an overview of the scheme announced.
Overview of Announced (NEW) Agneepath Scheme 2022
|Authority||Govt of India|
|Purpose||Entry into the Indian Army, Navy and Air Force|
|Launch Date of the Scheme||15th June 2022|
|Application Form Start Date||September – October 2022|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Youths of India is set to play a crucial role in realizing the dream of building an Aatma Nirbhar, Sashakt Bharat. And in this direction, Agneepath scheme will take them a step closer. Now with a brief overview of the scheme, let us find the answer of the scheme details, eligibility, perks and its features.
What is Agneepath Scheme ?
Discontinuing the existing recruitment rules of soldiers into the Indian Army, Navy and Air Force, the Govt of India launched the Agneepath Scheme on 15th June 2022. With this scheme launch, the Govt of India also clarified that Agneepath Scheme will be only route of entry into three Armed Forces – Army, Navy & Air Force for the post of Soldiers. Thus, Army Recruitment Rally will not be conducted from now onwards.
Actually, Agneepath Scheme is a new scheme for the Indian Armed Forces in which the candidates selected will be called as ” Agniveers” for four year period and after the end, they will be given ” Seva Nidhi”. This scheme is actually launched for the youths who dream to join the Indian Armed Forces and are taking preparation in this regard. Although, the candidates will be on a contract for four years but after the completion of 4 years, they will be offered an opportunity to enroll for permanent cadre. Out of this, a maximum of 25% of the Agniveer will be absorbed in to the permanent cadre while other can pursue career in other field of their choice with the skill acquired.
What is the Salary / Package in Agneepath Scheme ?
The Salary / Package in the Indian Armed Force Agneepath Scheme is shared here for the knowledge of the interested.
|Composite Annual Package||1st Year Package – Rs. 4.76 Lakhs|
Up gradation upto approx. Rs. 6.92 Lacs in 4th year.
|Allowances||Risk & Hardship, Ration, Dress, Travelling Allowances as applicable|
|Seva Nidhi||30% of the monthly emoluments will be contributed by the individuals.|
Equal Amount will be contributed by the Government.
Corpus of Rs. 11.71 Lakhs exempted from Income Tax after Four years.
|Death Compensation||Non – contributory Life Insurance Cover of Rs. 48 Lakhs only|
Additional Ex-Gratia of Rs. 44 Lakh for death attributable to service.
Pay for un served portion till 4 years.
|Disability Compensation||Up to 50% Disability – Ex-Gratia of Rs 15 Lakh only.|
Up to 75% Disability – Ex-Gratia of Rs 25 Lakh only.
Up to 100% Disability – Ex-Gratia of Rs 44 Lakh only.
Who can apply for Agneepath Scheme ?
Regarding the eligibility, the official document is already released by the Govt of India. Thus, if you are interested then ensure to possess the eligibility as under –
- Age of the applicant should be within 17 to 21 Years. [ Extended to 23 years for 2022 ]
- Applicant should be 10 / 10+2 Passed.
Please note that Female Candidate are not eligible till the release of the scheme. However, the Govt shall soon release the notification to include the female candidates into the scheme.
Application Process for Agneepath Scheme 2022
The Agneepath Scheme is launched on 15th June 2022 by the Govt of India. According to the Official Announcement, the application process shall commence from September / October 2022. Thus, the interested candidates need to wait for the release of the Agneepath Scheme Official Notification. In the section below, we have discussed the steps to apply which the interested ones can follow –
- At first visit the Official website launched.
- Click on the Register button.
- Enter the personal details and submit the personal data and submit the data.
- On receiving the registration credentials, login to the portal.
- Now, enter the Physical details and educational details.
- Later upload the scanned photograph & signature.
- Finally, recheck the data and submit the application.
Necessary Link to Apply for Agneepath Scheme 2022
We know that youths are desperately looking for an opening in the Armed Forces, thus in order to know further details and also to submit the Online Form make sure to follow the links below –
Key Features of Agneepath Scheme
Some of the Key Features of the Agneepath Scheme 2022 is discussed here for the aspirants looking for Armed Forces Jobs.
- It is a unique opportunity to join the Armed Forces & serving the Nation.
- The scheme will not only help the youths but also help the country to improve battle preparedness.
- Candidates at the end of tenure shall get the chance for permanent selection.
- The Salary or Stipend that will be paid is attractive.
- Aspirants can select the Armed Forces according to preference through a common application.
Reasons of Controversy and Violence against Agneepath Scheme 2022
News from different parts of the country regarding violence and protest against Agneepath Scheme 2022 were there after the implementation of the scheme in Indian Army, Navy and Air Force. Some of the reasons are listed as per the information available.
- Due to Covid – 19, from 2019 onwards there were no Army Recruitment Rallies, thus the youth who were preparing for Indian Army Recruitment Rally has lost the opportunity to fight for soldier posts due to the launch of Agneepath Scheme.
- This scheme will deprive the aspirants of long tenures, pension and other benefits which were there for aspirants selected through Army Recruitment Rallies.
- The Scheme is launched without any prior intimation or at least giving the youths who were preparing a last chance.
That’s it, we hope the information on Agneepath Scheme 2022 has been useful. Thus, make sure to share the information to your friends.
By Sep – Oct 2022, the engagement process will start.
No, the posts are contractual for 4 years. However, they Agniveer ( selected candidates) on completion of tenure shall be given an option for permanent cadre as per existing rules and conditions.
No, the women cannot apply as of now.
Also check >> Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak Salary Details