PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana – Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana or PM-KISAN is one of the social welfare programmes launched by Govt of India for the landholding farmers. Actually, this is a Central Sector Scheme which provides income support to the land holding farmers in India for procuring inputs related to agriculture and domestic needs. So, on this page we shall be sharing the important details of PM-KISAN like eligibility, application process and benefits of the scheme. Thus, scroll down this page to catch the complete information in this regard.
Update: The 12th Instalment off PM-KISAN Scheme will be released soon to the bank account of the enrolled. Thus, the enrolled farmers can check the PM-KISAN Status through the direct link shared below.
Overview of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
|Scheme Name||PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana|
|Scheme Type||Central Govt Scheme|
|Benefit||Rs. 6000/- per year per family|
Originally launched in 24th February 2019, by Hon’ble Prime Minister, PM-KISAN Scheme was only for Small & Marginal Farmer (SMF) families with combined land holding up to 2 hectare. However, w.e.f 1st June 2019, the scheme benefits are extended to all farmer families irrespective of the land holdings size.
Benefits of PM-KISAN / Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
The benefits under the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is that all landholding farmers shall be provided a financial benefit of Rs. 6000/- per annum per family payable in three equal installment of Rs. 2000/- each every four months.
Who are eligible for PM-KISAN Scheme ?
As discussed above, all of the landholding farmers families which have cultivable landholdings in their names are eligible to get the benefit under this scheme.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Shortlisting Process
Here, we shall discuss how the farmers families are shortlisted for the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana scheme. The farmer and their family members must know this process to avail the benefits. Well the responsibility of identifying the eligible farmer families for benefit under the PM-KISAN scheme shall be done by the State Govt / UT Govts. Since the land ownership records are available with the local government, therefore it is their responsibility to include the farmers in the beneficiaries list. Of course, the farmer families must co-operate by providing the necessary information to the concerned authority.
What are the Documents needed for PM-KISAN Registration ?
During the registration process of PM-KISAN Scheme online, the applicants must provide the following information to complete the online form fill up.
- Name, Age, Gender and Category ( SC /ST ).
- AADHAR Number ( If applicable ).
- Bank Account Number & IFSC Code
- Mobile Number
How to Register Online for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana ?
The interested farmer families can register online for the Registration through the official website of PM-KISAN. For this, the applicant can follow the steps as discussed below –
- At first visit the official website at www.pmkisan.gov.in
- Head over to the “Farmers Corner” on the homepage.
- Now,tap on the “New Farmer Registration” Link.
- Enter AADHAR number, captcha & select the state.
- Next page fill up the details and upload the scanned copies of land details.
- Finally submit the application and take a print of it.
Beneficiaries List under PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
Now after the application is submitted online, the Nodal Officers appointed by the state / UT Governments process the data to State Nodal Officers. State Nodal Officers will finally approve the data and uploads the beneficiaries list on the PM-KISAN Portal in batches time to time. Meanwhile, the farmers can also check the beneficiaries list to verify his listing in the beneficiaries list. Thus, he may follow the steps below to check the PM-KISAN beneficiaries list on his own.
- Type https://pmkisan.gov.in to visit the official website.
- Now the home page opens.
- Now, head over to Farmers Corner and click on Beneficiaries List.
- A new web page will open.
- Now select State >> District >> Sub-district >> Block & then Village.
- Recheck the details and click on Get Report.
- The List of beneficiaries will be on screen.
- Search for your name on the list.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana – Beneficiary Status Check
PM-KISAN Beneficiary Status is an important information through which the farmer families will get to know the installment release status. This means that through this facility, the farmer will get to know whether the installment is actually released or not in his favour. Here are the steps to PM-KISAN Status discussed below.
- At first, visit PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana’s official website https://pmkisan.gov.in.
- Head over to ‘Farmer’s corner’ section on the page.
- Now, click on ” Beneficiary Status ” option.
- Three options will appear on your screen (a) Aadhaar Number, (b) Account Number, and (c) Mobile number. Farmers can check the check of the payment by using any of the options.
- Enter any one of the fields and then click on the ‘Get Data’ option.
- PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme status will be available on screen.
PM-KISAN Help- Desk Details
Now, if the Farmers have a query in connection to PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme Application, installment etc. , he may register it online at the Official website @ pmkisan.gov.in. The farmers can register the query and also check its status using the AADHAR, Mobile Number & Bank Account Number. Thus the steps to follow in this regard are –
- Initially, visit the PM-KISAN Website at https://pmkisan.go.in
- Now, click on Helpdesk under the Farmers Corner section.
- Enter the details & click on get details.
Important Links of PM-KISAN Samman Nidhi Scheme
In this part, we compiled all of the necessary links that the enrolled or to be enrolled farmers can follow in connection to PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
|New Farmer Registration||Click Here|
|Edit AADHAR Failure Records||Click Here|
|Beneficiary Status||Click Here|
|Status of Self Registered/ CSC Farmers||Click Here|
|Beneficiary List||Click Here|
|Updation of Self Registered Farmer||Click Here|
We hope the information on PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana has been useful for the readers. Thus, make sure to follow this page or visit the official website at pmkisan.gov.in.
No, the 12th installment will be released soon.
You can check the status by visiting the PM-KISAN status link shared above.
Rs. 2000 is released recently.
www.pmkisan.gov.in is the official website.
The payment process has just commenced, so wait for few days and then check the status thereafter.
You may check >> AGNIPATH Scheme Details Here